Caila Admits She Promised Ashley She Wouldn’t Come To ‘Bachelor In Paradise’

Uh-Oh! More Caila Quinn and Ashley I. dirt has emerged! Caila just admitted August 22, that Ashley warned her NOT to show up to ‘Paradise’ because Jared Haibon would ‘like’ her! She dished on what exactly happened BEFORE and AFTER the paradise drama and it’s insane! Find out here!

As if the rift between Caila and Ashley wasn’t deep enough already, it’s about to get even messier. She dished just about EVERYTHING about her past and present with Ashley and it’s a lot more complicated than we thought. “Before Paradise, we had hung out and she [Ashley] said, ‘Caila, whatever you do, don’t come to Paradise, cause I know Jared [Haibon] will like you.’ And I said, ‘Don’t worry, I’m not coming,'” Caila told the Huffington Post. WAIT WHAT! No wonder Ashley was so mad, right?

Well, Caila explained, “At the time, I was dating somebody. I had no intention of coming [on Paradise] and even after I had broken up with that person, I was like, ‘I don’t think I’m coming,’ and it was a very last-minute decision. I didn’t think I needed to call her and get her approval to come and meet somebody new. But, originally, I had mentioned to her I wouldn’t come. I had made that promise. And apparently I should have called her.” This seems like a pretty crazy situation if you ask us…

‘Bachelor’ & ‘Bachelorette’ Engagement Rings Through The Years — PICS

She continued to defend her appearance on the show and said, “But I came anyway, and that’s kind of how Paradise works. You want to be a surprise. I thought it would be fun to see who was there. And, you know, girls don’t really like surprises. They really want a heads up.” Caila’s got a point about girls, evidently by the reaction of her arrival. As we’ve already seen, the girls instantly turned envious of Caila, who immediately struck up a connection with Jared, taking his focus off Haley Ferguson.

Although Caila and Ashley used to be friends, we’re not too sure how they’re doing right now. She admitted, “Ashley and I had hung out a couple of times. I still to this day think she’s super sweet and super genuine, and hope one day we can get back to where we were,” but by the looks of their actions on Bachelor In Paradise, there could be a catfight really soon. Ashley’s recently said that she “wants to scratch her eyes out” and she’s even called Caila “fake.” SO, hopefully these two can work something out, but as long as they’re fighting for Jared’s heart we don’t know if that’s likely to happen any time soon. We will just have to wait and see how this love triangle unfolds. Time will tell…

HollywoodLifers, do you think Ashley and Caila can make up after all of this? Will you be watching the August 23 episode? Tell us in the comments below!